Friday, December 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Friday, April 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Only $13.50 per ticket! All seating is reserved.
Bus Funding is available for qualifying schools. Click here to find out more information!
Give your students a field trip to remember! Attend a Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Student Matinee, and your class will experience a full-length, main-stage production of the highest caliber. Engage in the world of theater through lavish sets, colorful costumes and dramatic lighting. Learn about ballet and dance through the artistry and athleticism of PBT’s professional dancers. Discover the beautiful Benedum Center for the Performing Arts, a jewel in Pittsburgh’s cultural crown. Last season nearly 4,000 students experienced the magic of a Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Student Matinee!
Join us this year for thrilling ballet and breathtaking fantasy in our matinee performances of The Nutcracker and Cinderella. All school groups receive a Teacher Resource Guide containing information about the ballet and curricular support that aligns with PA Academic Standards. Student groups of 40 or more (and within a one-hour drive of Pittsburgh) are eligible for a free, 45-minute preparatory program that brings dancers to your school for an up-close look at ballet and ballet training.
To book your tickets for a Student Matinee, call Robert Jessup, Group Sales Manager, at 412.454.9101.
For information about supplementary education programs, call Alyssa Herzog Melby, Director of Education, at 412.454.9105 or email email@example.com.
A Few Reminders...
- All shows begin at 11:00 AM.
- The Benedum Center is wheelchair accessible. If you have children with special needs, please notify PBT when placing your order.
- Chaperones and bus drivers need to be included in your reservation count. All children, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket to attend the performance.
- PBT and the Benedum Center reserve the right to remove students who display inappropriate behavior.
- Backpacks, food and drink are not permitted in the theater. Performance information, participants, dates, times and prices are subject to change.
- Payment Policies: A non-refundable $100 deposit (or 10% of the total price, whichever is greater) is due within 10 days of your ticket reservation. A $5 processing fee is included in the deposit. Final payment is due 30 days prior to the performance date. All payments are final. No refunds or exchanges.
CALL 412.454.9101 TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY!